Friday, April 10, 2009

Judge Learned Hand

Judge Learned Hand has the coolest name of all the judges. It's such a cool name that it is almost unbelievable as a name. According to his Wikipedia page, his full name is Billings Learned Hand. His mother's maiden name was Learned. I think that Ms. Learned and Mr. Hand are a perfect couple due to their awesome names, and I appreciate that they recognized that fact and made sure their son had both names. My husband points out that it could only be improved if he were a professor: Professor Learned Hand. I disagree, however. I think it could be improved if Ms. Learned had married Mr. Brain or Mr. Scholar.

I have reached a new low in procrastination...

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I fail...I'm at the real family breakfast...I didn't know Learned Hand was a real person. I always thought Learned Hand was like "Blackacre" or "widgets."

    ReplyDelete