Saturday, May 2, 2009

CSOs

http://abovethelaw.com/2009/05/wake_forest_law_student_the_la.php

This kid is an idiot, maybe not so much for writing the original email, but saying his account got hacked and he didn't write it?  Please.  All I can say is that the repercussions of denying you wrote it are going to be much worse than the ones for if you just said, "Yeah, these were my views."

I don't know what the situation is at Wake Forest's CSO, but I think CSOs are being blamed universally right now for lack of employment.  I wonder how proactive this kid has been in going to CSO and asking for specific and individualized help.  Also, sorry to ruin this kid's scapegoating, but the economy is just BAD.  Oh, and it's entirely possible to interview and get jobs without using CSO (or using CSO minimally).  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like 10 people I know. Law school creates these people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...or acts as a magnet for them.

    By the way, I'm ruined. Is it "...or acts as a magnet for them," or, " . . . or acts as a magnet for them." Come on, EIC friends, help a girl out.... / . . . .

    ReplyDelete